Welcome to the Revelstoke Community Foundation
The Revelstoke Community Foundation was formed in 1999 on our city’s 100th birthday of incorporation. It is managed by a board of directors who are appointed and elected representing a broad range of community interests.
Our Vision is
- To provide the citizens with an enduring means of endowing the community and helping to shape its future
- To encourage and support philanthropic activity in Revelstoke
- To accumulate gifts in a permanent capital fund for the citizens of Revelstoke
- To allocate income from the fund to a range of charitable undertakings which reflect priority needs of the community
- To make a lasting difference in our community through a granting program that is balanced, creative, flexible and responsive
- To manage funds in such a way as to provide income for grants, for inflation protection and to support the operations of the Foundation.
“…Join me in imagining our country as it could be… a smart and caring nation, where all Canadians can succeed, contribute, and develop their talents to their fullest potential.” ~His Excellency, The Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada
Contact us to learn more about making your gift to the community a legacy forever. The Revelstoke Community Foundation is “From Here, For Here.”
“A gift to the Foundation is a gift forever”