Who is the Revelstoke Community Foundation?
The Revelstoke Community Foundation is a Society registered with BC Registrar of Companies and designated as a public foundation and registered charity. We keep our administrative fee as low as possible to ensure that more of your donation goes to where it matters most. In 2008 we established a modest administration fee of 1%, which increased to 1.5% in 2020. Tax deductible receipts are issued for all donations. The Foundation is managed by a Board of Directors and supported by seven committees. Membership in the Revelstoke Community Foundation is open to any resident of Revelstoke interested in furthering the charitable work of the Foundation.
“To improve the quality of life for the people of Revelstoke by distributing the earnings from a permanent, ever-growing pool of funds.”
The Board of Directors:
- Tracy Spannier, Chair
- Todd Webber, RCU Rep, Vice-Chair
- Miranda Murphy, Treasurer
- Melissa Hemphill, Community Futures Rep.
- Rob Elliot, City of Revelstoke Rep.
- Chris Bostock
- Vivan Mitchell
- Linda Dickson
- Zofie Humphrey
- Lorraine Beruschi
- Adrian Giacca
- Maggie Spizzirri – Revelstoke Chamber Of Commerce Rep.
Contact: first name.last email@example.com
- Ken Magnes
- Darryl Willoughby
- Jay Strong
- Jane Swan
- Hugh Storr
- Jon Healey
- Geoffrey S. Battersby
- Steven Hui
- Kevin Lavelle
- W Earl Campbell
- Executive – Tracy Spannier, Chris Bostock, Miranda Murphy
- Community Engagement – Todd Webber, Zofie Humphreys, Lorraine Beruschi
- Investment – Chris Bostock, John Wilkey, Steven Hui, Kevin Lavelle
- Grants – Linda Dickson, Vivian Mitchell, Zofie Humphreys, Lorraine Beruschi
- Fund Development – Rob Elliot, Kevin Lavelle, Steven Hui
- Youth – Melissa Hemphill, Adrian Giacca
- Donor Services – Vivian Mitchell, Chris Bostock, Lorraine Beruschi
At December 31, 2019 our endowment portfolio market value was $2.3 Million.
For 2019 our grants and scholarships totalled $94,095.