Revelstoke Community Foundation is now accepting:
- GRANT APPLICATIONS for charitable activities in Revelstoke.
- SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS for Past RSS Graduates registered in:
- an accredited Canadian Medical School or pursuing careers in the following: Dentist, Dental Hygienist or Dental Assistant – 1st year academic, vocational or trades training- Machinist trade
The 2019 application can be completed:
- online (note: if completing your application online, please download and complete the budget to attach to your application)
- download the 2019 application and submitted via email
- request a print copy via email or phone
If you would prefer to submit a hard-copy of your application, please contact Stacie Byrne at email@example.com.
- Sponsorship Agreement (9 KB PDF format)
Grant Application Deadlines:
Deadline for receiving applications is Thursday, February 28th, 2019, unless a special granting cycle has been announced.
Every effort will be made to inform applicants of the Foundation’s decisions in writing within 30 days of closing date for applications. Grants will be awarded at the 20th Anniversary on Friday, April 5th 7-9pm at the Visual Arts Centre.
Grants made by the Foundation will normally fall within the range of up to $2,500. Approval of exceptional or extraordinary applications may exceed this range.
Who to Contact for Grant Information:
Contact Stacie Byrne at 250-200-0022.
Back to Who Benefits from Grants
Back to Types of Grants
Back to Funding Guidelines