How to Donate
1. To make a secure donation via Pay Pal click here
2. Or complete the Contribution Form (pdf) and mail with donation to:
Revelstoke Community Foundation
Revelstoke, BC, V0E 2S0
Or drop it by our office at 110B 2nd Street West, Revelstoke, BC.
3. Or for Credit Card donations through Canada Helps go to:
Tax deductible receipts are issued for all donations.
- Make an outright gift of cash, securities or property.
- Transfer shares of stock to the Foundation and receive exceptional tax treatment.
- Provide a bequest in your will. A bequest may be for a specific amount or the residue of an estate or any portion thereof.
- Take out or transfer a gift of life insurance. A tax receipt is issued for the premiums paid by the donor when the Foundation is named the owner of a new or existing policy.
- Set up an annuity or other planned giving instrument to suit your financial needs and benefit the Foundation.
- Direct your gift to the Community Fund and the Board of Directors decides where earnings can be used most effectively each year.
- Offer some direction or designation by choosing a field of interest or beneficiary organization.
- Establish your own fund by choosing its name and decide how it will work to benefit the community and fulfill your charitable goals.
- Create a tribute or memorial named fund in honour of a loved one or dedicated member of the community.
There are many possibilities to consider in donating to the Foundation. There are also significant tax benefits. We would be pleased to work with you and your professional advisor — lawyer, accountant or financial planner — to find the approach that best suits your personal circumstances.
Professional advisors and donors are invited to reference www.community-fdn.ca/prof-advisors/index.cfm for more information on planned giving.
Who to Contact for More Information
Kevin Lavelle, Fund Development Committee, 250-814-3915 or e-mail